STAFF LINE RELATIONSHIPS
1. Responsible at CES to Executive Director and Director of Ancillary Services.
2. Responsible when in the District to Superintendent or their designee.
3. Responsible for no one.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Masters Degree in Speech/Language Pathology.
2. Two years experience in school setting.
3. Desired qualifications include advance degree in related field.
4. Certificate of Clinical Competence.
1. Licensure by Public Education Department.
2. Licensure by the New Mexico Regulation and Licensing Board.
3. Able to obtain Medicaid Provider Number and NPI.
1. Commensurate with ability, experience, education, and similar positions in member school districts.
2. Certified school year position with benefits identified in Policy Manual.
DUTIES, ROLES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Render or offer to render to individuals or groups and service in speech or language pathology involving the application of principles, methods, and procedures for the measurement, testing, diagnosis, prognostication, counseling, and instruction related to the development and disorders of speech, fluency, voice, verbal and written language, auditory comprehension, cognition, dysphagia, oral pharyngeal or laryngeal sensorimotor competencies, and treatment of persons requiring the use of an augmentative communication devise for the purpose of diagnosing, preventing, treatment, and ameliorating such disorders and conditions in individuals.